Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bow tattoo


Say HELLO to my new friend!

yep! This third tattoo I have made! how? good?
(As previously I was not too sure to make a tattoo this one!)
ah, 1 more thing! not angga from el diablo that made this tattoo.
oni from radja the tattooing me .

ah, I tell you a little about this tattoo!
probably because my first tattoo a little,so in my opinion a tattoo doesn't hurt as much in saying the people .haha

so made this tattoo, and Ohhh I like "ER FAAAARRKKKKK !" lol
and has 4 days from the day when I make a tattoo, my tattoo is still sore ! :(

but doesn't make me stop making tattoos: p

maybe in the next few months I'll make something else: p




2 comments:

Dian Prad said...

aww.. priz..
COngratZ for the third tatooo!!
u made it babe, cool
the ribbon is so cute priz :)
tatoo dimana sih ,Radjah PTC?

Forever and Ever By Dian Prad

pRizciLLia bLog said...

thank youu ! :))
di radja TP .
by onni . you know ?
wannna make some ? :p